Looking good was a top priority on days when everyone could freely go out. This stems from the fact that hairstyling became absolutely essential to our everyday lives. So that our hair is one of the most important parts of the body which to a degree reveals the personality of an individual. Spa at home could be more helpful about money and health at this coronavirus pandemic in India.
While we were caught up in trying out all sorts of hairstyles, quite often hair care was left out. The bare necessities of hair care such as oiling, proper cleansing, deep conditioning, and correct usage of detangling products were of least concern until our hair quality and quantity deteriorated. This followed a state of anxiety, low self-esteem, and depression. In light of these unfortunate events, hair spa became our saving grace. Low payment attract every customer.
A week or two of hair spa treatment and the results were clearly evident. The once lackluster, frizzy, chemical damaged and brittle hair would immediately transform into a supple and healthier hair. A regular client of any hair spa saloon is sure to become the topic of envy among many people.
On the other hand, the hard truth of the hair spa is affordability. It is certainly possible to get a hair spa treatment once a month. On the contrary, it is highly unlikely to keep up the routine for an entire year. The piling costs of hair treatment and the struggles to adjust an appointment in your schedule would hold you back from achieving your hair goals.
This is why we have found you a way to get gorgeous, glossier and vibrant hair even without paying a hefty price for it. Simply follow these steps and get your own Hair Spa at home. It is a treatment with identical benefits as a salon hair spa, the only difference, it is super convenient and cost-effective.
Save money on hair care and spend it elsewhere!
Let’s begin the rejuvenating treatment!
- Slather the oily goodness onto your hair and scalp. Make sure to create gentle circular motions while applying the hair oil. You could oil your hair the night before, or keep it on for 20 minutes.
As for the hair oil, you can use any essential oil of your choice. The time you spend oiling your own hair saves money spent on others to do the same work.
It doesn’t take a genius to rub oil all over your hair and scalp. Just remember to be gentle, or else it could cause unnecessary hair to fall.
- Wrap a warm towel around your hair and keep it on for 20 minutes. In doing so, you are able to create an inexpensive steam session for your hair. The heat inside your towel will push the nutrients deeper into your roots to enable healthy hair growth. During the good 15 minutes’ steam rest, take in the therapeutic relief, and embrace inner peace.
- Wash your hair with a regular clarifying shampoo. The usage of a deep cleansing shampoo is to get rid of any excess gunk build up in your hair. Gently pour lukewarm or cold water to wash your hair.
Be mindful to avoid hot water for washing because it will weaken the hair roots and create dandruff. Quick and easy, no hefty bills involved in washing your own hair, unless it is done by someone else.
- Followed by a deep cleanse, dry off any excess water with a towel and apply your nourishing conditioner. This hair product will revitalize any damage strands and prevent frizziness. Keep the conditioner on your hair for 10 to 15 minutes.
In addition, this session will strengthen hair follicles and stimulate healthy hair growth. Each minute of hair conditioning is saving you some money that could have otherwise been spent at a Saloon.
- Right after a quick rinse, cover your entire hair in a hair mask. Out of all the sessions in a hair spa treatment, you will be saving quite a lot of money here. Instead of buying a hair mask from any local store, just make one at home. Try these DIY hair masks to treat dandruff, oily scalp, dry hair, chemically damaged hair, frizzy hair, split ends, brittle strands, irregular blood circulation, itchy scalp, and thinning hair.
Select any one of these masks to match your hair type!
Say goodbye to all your hair problems!
- Honey and cinnamon mask
Mix a teaspoon of cinnamon, 1 tablespoon of honey, 1 tablespoon of almond oil, and egg yolk. This combination is for better hair growth.
- Coriander and Lemon infusion
Take half a cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice and heat to a boil. Then add a quarter cup of freshly chopped coriander leaves. The application of this infusion will boost growth and fight hair loss.
- Ginger Mask
Take 1 tablespoon of ginger juice, 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and 2 drops of olive oil. This mask will strengthen your hair strands to combat hair loss and restore moisture. It is an ideal option to reduce dandruff.
- Banana mask
Blend a banana with 1 tablespoon of honey, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and egg yolk. This mixture can improve hair manageability, shine, protect hair’s natural elasticity, and prevent breakage. It is perfect for dry and frizzy hair
- Yoghurt mask
Beat two whites, add 1 tablespoon of honey and 2 tablespoons of yoghurt. The protein present in the yoghurt strengthens hair, hydrates the hair by clearing away dead skin cells. It is the best mask for oily hair.
- Detangle your wet hair with a wide-toothed comb. The wide spaces between each tooth make it easier to detangle hair without breakage. Additionally, this type of comb generates significantly less friction compared to a normal comb. The structure of this comb makes it more gentle on wet hair and reduces split ends as well as damage.
A wide-toothed can be also made at home with wood. Using natural resources is a great way to save money and the environment. If you have any doubt about this topic or any suggestion, then comment below….